Neo Therapy is opening a new clinic and is looking for both experienced Physiotherapists and new grads to join our team of friendly health professionals.
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Do you want to work with a team that is committed to going above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcomes for their clients?
- Do you desire to have a work-life balance?
If you answered yes to the questions above, and if you are qualified as Physiotherapist, consider joining the team at Neo Therapy Group.
Neo Therapy Group is an experienced rehabilitation provider with a primary focus on providing personalised treatment to patients requiring Neurological and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation.
At Neo Therapy Group, we work every day with our clients to provide hope, inspire change, and empower them to make their own decisions in life.
Due to increasing demand, we are opening a second clinic in the Shellharbour area and are looking to hire a full-time or part-time Physiotherapist to join our friendly team.
Why Work With Us?
- The Neo Therapy Group staff are friendly, passionate people. We are committed to providing an inclusive, safe and harmonious workplace.
- Neo Therapy Group is a fast-growing unique allied health business that believes in holistic care. We are not just another health business. We aim to provide our clients with multifaceted care of the highest level.
- We offer flexible work hours to enable improved work-life balance for our staff.
- We offer continued training and development to all our staff, including formal training and mentoring.
- Our Facility offers high-quality, continually updated equipment, and our staff are encouraged to be involved in the design & implementation of new service offerings and new equipment selection.
In This Role, You Will :
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide personalised treatment to clients aged from children to adults that present with a wide range of rehabilitation requirements.
- Support clients by conducting clinical assessments, planning, developing and implementing individualised treatments to enable clients to reach their personal goals.
- Conduct assessments and write detailed reports to both other industry professionals and government departments.
- Uphold Neo Therapy Group’s high standards of care and professionalism at all times.
- Be committed to being involved in continued personal development.
- Full working rights within Australia
- Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Must have a passion for working in the disability community and assisting people to live their best life.
- Drivers Licence
- Experience treating clients with neurological conditions
- Experience in conducting assessments and prescribing evidence-based programs for individuals and groups.
- Experience in evaluation of interventions using appropriate outcome measures.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously at an advanced level with limited supervision.
- Willingness to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated high-level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to liaise with other health professionals and external service providers.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including experience with health-related medical records systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- National Police Checks will be undertaken on successful applicants.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume or letter of interest to email@example.com. Att: Pete